FarmavitaR+ is the professional network of independent regulatory affairs experts.
We manage the international team of local associates with expertise in national legislation related to pharmaceutical regulatory affairs practice.
Network has profiled itself to be the top service provider in management of complex global regulatory affairs projects.
Regulatory affairs network is providing range of regulatory affairs services, such us:
- GMP audits/training and obtaining of GMP licenses from national authorities
- Updating and reformatting of registration documentation
- RMS/National applications, with follow-up until MA
- MRP/nCADREAC applications, with follow-up until MA
- Pricing and reimbursement negotiations
- Variations type I and type II
Register yourself to our network! Registration is free! Benefits for registered members are:
- Members gain access to the Intranet part with information and features which are not available publicly
- free subscription to FarmavitaR+ Journal
- opportunity for publishing of professional articles, news and press releases
- opportunity to be involved as local associate to our regulatory affairs network